7 Best Stroller Bags – An Excellent Travel Companion For The Baby Strollers
When traveling the biggest and perhaps the heaviest among the baby stuff is the stroller. If you bring the baby stroller along, and how do you pack it for travel especially if you plan to check-in the stroller at the airport? Luckily, there is a solution to your predicament. The best stroller bag will give you the peace of mind.
Toggle For Table Of Content
The Best Stroller Bags
One of the most stressful moments for parents is traveling with babies or small toddlers. The ‘travel light’ idea is next to impossible. Of course, you would want to bring your baby along for a vacation. However, the travel preparations somehow dampen the excitement. It’s like relocating with all the suitcases, strollers, and other baby essentials.
Therefore, these stroller bags will help you to easily carry the stroller around during travel. These bags are very durable and able to withstand the rough journey and provide enough protection for the stroller.
Toggle For Product Review Video
*For more information about NCS (Net Customer Satisfaction) grade, click here. (Price range: $ = $1 - $25 / $$ = $26 - $75 / $$$ = $76 - $150 / $$$$ = $151 - $350)
Is There a Real Need For The Stroller Bag?
Most airlines do not permit baby strollers inside planes as added carry-on baggage. You have to check them in at the ticket counter and pick them up at the baggage claim area at the airport of your destination. The smaller, lightweight and collapsible umbrella strollers that fit inside overhead bins might be an exception, but it all depends on the airline company’s policy.
In any case, you want your valuable stroller to be protected as it is a known fact that mishandling of baggage personnel often causes damage to luggage. Wheelchairs and strollers need gentle handling, but it’s no assurance these items will be treated differently. The best stroller travel bag is the only alternative available to secure your stroller from the hazards of checked-in items.
And since we are touching on the topic of the stroller, here is a list of the best travel umbrella stroller you should consider to use when going out for traveling. The featured umbrella strollers are very lightweight, easy to use and versatile too.
What To Look For In a Stroller Bag?
When you check-in your baby stroller at the ticket counter, it goes through a series of steps that are no different from luggage, packages and other belongings.
Your stroller is placed on a conveyor belt that runs to where human hands or robotic hands pick them up for transfer to the motor cart then brought to the plane’s cargo compartment. You can only hope that by the time you retrieve the stroller at the baggage claim area, it remains intact and in one piece.
With the expected ‘physical abuse’ of your baby stroller, the best stroller bag for air travel need to possess certain characteristics.
- The stroller bag should be heavy-duty to survive the plane ride.
- The bag should be made of sturdy and durable material.
- The fabric is not hard, not prone to ripping and water-resistant for maximum protection.
- It should be easy to pack the stroller in and out of the bag.
- Zippered openings to seal the stroller tight.
- The bag should have carry handles or shoulder straps as carrying options.
Toggle For Related Popular Posts
The Top 3 Best Stroller Bag
XL Double Stroller Travel Bag by Gate Check Pro
- The top pick in stroller bags is made of Ballistic nylon for travel protection and safety. The nylon is the same kind of material used by the U.S. Military before the advent of the Kevlar. It’s a 100% waterproof fabric.
- The nylon is tough to withstand the tossing around of the stroller.
- The bag was created and designed to fit jogger, double or even a stroller travel system.
- When not in use, the bag can be folded to fit inside your hand-carried bag.
- You can carry the bag comfortably because of the padded backpack style of the shoulder straps.
- It would help if the bag had an extra strap to cinch up the fabric around the middle.
Rating / Grade
Sharing Is Caring
Like what you read so far? How about help us to spread this AWESOME post to your friend and family? Your shout-out will help to motivate us to create more great posts for you and everyone else. Thanks for your support!
Check out this post for '7 Best Stroller Bags - An Excellent Travel Companion For The Baby Strollers.'
Angel Baby Travel Bag for UMBRELLA Strollers
- This is the ideal bag for the umbrella strollers. The polyester material will protect your stroller from dirt and grime whether it’s on the plane, car trunk, or storage cabinet.
- What makes it distinct is the drawstring closure with an adjustable lock to make opening and closing a breeze.
- Users like the red color because it makes the bag easily recognizable and identifiable.
- The “FRAGILE” sign on the bag is an ingenious feature to warn baggage handlers.
- There’s a zip-up pouch to place the bag when not in use.
- The bag is for all-weather use. It will keep your stroller clean and dry even on an unpredictable winter weather.
- The only drawback of this stroller bag is the absence of a shoulder strap to make carrying easier. Users think it was an oversight by the makers.
Rating / Grade
Bububee XL Stroller Gate Check Travel Bag
- Most double strollers (tandem or side-by-side) fit in this bag.
- Interestingly, it was designed by a former airline employee and mother of three.
- The designer made it portable and stylish to disguise it as a stroller bag.
- The bag is made of heavy duty Oxford Nylon with reinforced seams to make it water-resistant and more tear-resistant.
- The 4-Step Secure Closure System totally locks in your stroller ensure there is accidental opening whatsoever.
- You have different carrying options (padded backpack straps, side carry straps front handle strap) to make transporting easier.
- It’s a high-quality bag intended to protect your expensive tandem or side-by-side strollers. The rigors of frequent traveling is not an issue except that a wider shoulder strap should make backpack carrying relaxed.
Rating / Grade
We go through hundreds of products listing at Amazon and also study the ratings left by previous buyers to find the best stroller bags for you. Besides that, we also calculate the overall net customer satisfaction (NCS) grade because we want to see how happy is the previous buyers with their purchase of the product.
From our finding, we can say that Gate Check Pro, Angel Baby and Bububee are the best stroller travel bag brands. These brands are popular and received many excellent ratings for their products.
Also, the Gate Check Pro XL, Angel Baby Travel Gate Check Bag and Bububee 'Elua XL score favorably for the ratings as well as the NCS grade compare to the rest. We believe that you would find these stroller bags a good buy too.
There is no denying that the best stroller bag will give maximum protection to your baby stroller during plane trips. You can’t allow your investment to be needlessly damaged by uncaring baggage handlers. Don’t think twice about bringing the stroller on travel now that you know there is a way to secure it.