8 Best Baby Jumper That Is Excellent For Babies Motor Skills Developments
When your child starts to crawl or walk, it becomes quite a challenge for parents to appease a restless baby determined to explore the surroundings with new-found dexterity. Therefore, a play equipment like the baby jumper is suitable to fill your child with adrenalin and loads of fun. In this post, we will go through some quick guide about baby jumper and which one are the best baby jumper you should buy.
Toggle For Table Of Content
Baby Jumper History
Do you know that the use of baby jumpers dates back to the 1800s.
Besides using cradleboards for carrying babies around, mothers then used them as amusement tools. Straps are attached to the cradleboards and hang on tree limbs with the baby inside.
By pulling the limb, the bouncing motion soothes the fretful baby while the mother works undisturbed. That is what you call an ingenious move.
When Can A Baby Use A Jumper?
A baby can start to use a baby jumperoo somewhere age start from 6 or 8 months old. However, there are some babies did use a jumper as early as 5 months old. It all depends on how fast and steady your child develop his/her motor skills.
There are striking similarities between baby walkers and baby jumpers. Both are activity apparatus created to assist children in developing their motor skills. If your baby can support his head without your help, then he is of baby jumper age. Ultimately, using a jumper is left to the discretion of parents.
Toggle For Related Popular Posts
What Are the Types of Baby Jumpers?
Baby jumpers come in only three kinds, but all are made to bring fun and entertainment to your child. Their common denominators are the seats, suspension, adjustable plus the easy set-up and storage. The distinctive features of one type are the accessories which other two do not have.
1. The Stationary Jumper
A standard jumper has three main parts: a seat, an elastic cord or harness, and a frame. This type is simply for baby jumping and bouncing and has no supplementary entertainment feature.
2. The Stationary Activity Jumper
A stationary activity jumper is a jump and play gear with support frames, a soft-cushioned seat, an elastic cord. Usually, the design follows a theme or setting to entertain a baby. A variety of toys, ornaments, lights, music boxes adorn the top of the tray outlined around the seat. Your child can jump, play or both.
You can find a lot of best baby jumperoo in this category, though.
3. The Door Jumper
A door jumper or baby doorway jumper is a seat contraption you can hang in doorways only. The straps attach to an elastic cable with a clamp on the other end that attaches to a door frame.
The Top 3 Best Baby Jumper
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
- Fisher-Price came out with a winner with this stimulating interactive baby jumper. It comes with a rainforest theme that will surely delight your baby in so many ways.
- The seat rotates 360 degrees so your baby can face all sides while playing with the bright-colored animal, toys and forest ornaments. Flashing lights and fun music are delightful attractions too.
- As to the movement aspects, your child will enjoy jumping, spinning, and bouncing. All features are present to keep babies visually engaged while enhancing auditory senses. The jumper fosters eye-hand coordination when the surrounding push-buttons for music and lights are activated.
- The free-standing steel frame is sturdy to prevent it from tipping over. Also, the comfy-soft seat spring covers are washable and dryer safe.
- The jumper is easy to assemble and quick to take down for storage.
Rating / Grade
Summer Infant Pop N' Jump Portable Activity Center
- This little activity center is perfect for 6 to 12-month-old babies. Your child will get a kick out of the unique jump and play features. The soft fabric below the feet is sure to cause lots of jumping and bouncing as your baby feels the softness every time his feet touch the flooring.
- The lightweight frame is foldable, stable, and fits nicely into the travel bag with shoulder strap. It is so portable that you can take it camping, to the park or on out-of-town vacations.
- It is suitable for the outdoors with the built-in UV canopy which you can use a sunshade and protection from the harmful rays.
- This pop and jump contraption is not complete without the interactive toys such as the spinning ball, rattle, teether and mirror book.
Rating / Grade
Sharing Is Caring
Like what you read so far? How about help us to spread this AWESOME post to your friend and family? Your shout-out will help to motivate us to create more great posts for you and everyone else. Thanks for your support!
Check out this post for '8 Best Baby Jumper That Is Excellent For Babies Motor Skills Developments.'
Jolly Jumper on a Stand for Rockers
- This port-a-stand is a straight up jumper for any child in the pre-walking stage. Unlike the two featured products, the jumper stands firmly on four thin-reed but sturdy legs.
- Hook the harness to the hanging unit at the top of the stand and let your baby discover the fun of bouncing and jumping. The up and down motion will elicit curiosity from your baby because there are no toy ornaments for added play.
- The jumper allows the baby rocker to work on control and balancing skills while in an upright posture position. It’s a good workout for your baby’s leg muscles.
- For better traction, place it on a rug or carpet instead of a wooden floor. Let your baby be entertained watching TV while jumping to his heart’s delight. Once, he gets the rhythm he will develop coordination.
- The frame is easy to assemble and collapse although it covers a bigger area when set-up because the leg structures are wide apart.
Rating / Grade
Other Worth Considering Best Baby Jumperoo
Toggle For Product Review Video
*For more information about NCS (Net Customer Satisfaction) grade, click here. (Price range: $ = $1 - $25 / $$ = $26 - $50 / $$$ = $51 - $100 / $$$$ = $101 - $150 / $$$$$ = $151 - $200 / $$$$$$ = Above $200)
We go through hundreds of products listing at Amazon and also study the ratings left by previous buyers to find the best baby jumper for you. Besides that, we also calculate the overall net customer satisfaction (NCS) grade because we want to see how happy is the previous buyers with their purchase of the product.
From our finding, we can say that Fisher-Price, Summer Infant, and Jolly Jumper are the best baby jumper brands.
Also, the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo, Summer Infant Activity Center and Jolly Jumper Rockers score favorably for the ratings as well as the NCS grade compare to the rest. We believe that you would find their jumperoo a good buy too.
It’s All About Fun
Many parents agree with the idea of providing children with blissful activities as part of their growing experience. The best baby jumper delivers pure entertainment value which no one can dispute.
There are safety concerns about the product, but responsible parenting takes into account all the safety concerns when choosing fun toys for children. In the long run, it’s not about the gadgets. Babies develop instinctively growing up with the able support of loving parents.